Yes, it's been a LONG time since I've posted. Between consulting, job hunting, apartment hunting, moving, finalizing details for our trip to San Diego, etc., things have been hectic. However, I still had time to post. I just didn't. I was lazy.
Usually after some time has gone by, I start getting emails from friends of mine who "remind" me that I haven't posted in a while. I always smile, as it's touching to know that people actually read what I write, for whatever reason. My favorite reminder came in the form of a one-liner from one of my best friends:
Date: June 2, 2010
Subject: deliquency alert
Body: you know, I rely on your blog for quality procrastination while at work. disappointing, my friend.
Just for you, I promise five posts in the next 24 hours. :-)
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment