On a side note, I used Groupon to buy the tickets a few weeks in advance. ($30 instead of the normal $80.) If you don't currently use Groupon, I highly recommend you sign up! We get the NYC and Boston ones--a new deal delivered to your email everyday, and a great way to save money! (If you click here to sign up, I'll get a referral credit!)
Monday, May 10, 2010
This is How We Roll
Oh yes, we took segway tours of Boston when the family came to visit from Memphis. At first it was a bit intimidating, but we quickly got the hang of it. Picture the five of us zipping around Boston for 90 minutes--awesome. :-)


On a side note, I used Groupon to buy the tickets a few weeks in advance. ($30 instead of the normal $80.) If you don't currently use Groupon, I highly recommend you sign up! We get the NYC and Boston ones--a new deal delivered to your email everyday, and a great way to save money! (If you click here to sign up, I'll get a referral credit!)
On a side note, I used Groupon to buy the tickets a few weeks in advance. ($30 instead of the normal $80.) If you don't currently use Groupon, I highly recommend you sign up! We get the NYC and Boston ones--a new deal delivered to your email everyday, and a great way to save money! (If you click here to sign up, I'll get a referral credit!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment