If you haven't yet signed up for ebates.com, you should do so immediately. Essentially, it's a site that earns you money for shopping online. Here's how it works:
- Go to ebates.com before you buy something
- Search for the store to see if you can earn any money back
- If so, enter the site through ebates, and you'll get cash back in the form of a check (or paypal payment) once/quarter!
I use it all the time--it has shops like Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, even Ebay! Sometimes the amount is 2-3% back, though they just wrapped up a special where you'd get 11% back from Banana, Gap and Old Navy.
You can still use all your store coupons--it's just a site to direct you to your destination shopping site. The only store I've found that it doesn't have is Amazon. Just about everything else is on there!
When you sign up, use this link--I'll get a referral credit for getting you there! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment