Sunday, July 5, 2009

Boston!

So the move went (almost) seamlessly. If you ever need movers, I HIGHLY recommend Gentle Giant. I'll write an entire post on them later, but they were awesome. One box got lost in the move, and it happened to be the one containing all of our television cables, our wireless modem, and our camera connector and charger. So, no pictures on the blog anytime soon, but Gentle Giant is reimbursing us for all of those things, so we're not concerned.

The next most exciting thing (other than having TWO toilets and THREE sinks in our apartment!) is that we got...wait for it...an ice cream maker! Oh my--it is amazing. We've been using it to make Pinkberry style frozen yogurt--I think I'm in love. Will post more soon...

Hope everyone is having a fantastic long weekend! We're hanging out with Priya, Vinny, Mom and Dad--and the ice cream maker is cranking away as I type. At 11 am. Gotta love it. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing like homemade ice cream. You'll have to share your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you need help reconnecting all your electronics, I am only a few hours flight away ;-) Just send me some JBLU tickets.

    ReplyDelete