But seriously--I'd be stupid to let a man like him go. He's just so darn perfect for me. Good call Jules, good call. :-)
Friday, July 24, 2009
10 Years!
Ash and I don't have an exact "dating" anniversary, but we can agree that by July of 1999 we were dating. That means we've been together for ten years. Craziness. On a side note, props to Julie who knew the minute she met Ash that the two of us would be together. (I believe one of her standard greetings freshman year was "Hey, you and Ash get together yet?") You win, Jules.
But seriously--I'd be stupid to let a man like him go. He's just so darn perfect for me. Good call Jules, good call. :-)
But seriously--I'd be stupid to let a man like him go. He's just so darn perfect for me. Good call Jules, good call. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment