We are finally getting settled here in Boston. We frequently walk to the North End of Boston in the evening, otherwise we enjoy time by the harbor. When we buy a new camera charger we'll post pictures of our place, but until then, trust me that it is lovely. Ash is liking his new job, and I am loving having more time with him. After his first week of work, we flew to Memphis for five days and had a wonderful time. Now, it's back to work for him, and I'm nursing a slight fever/cough/cold thing--apparently it's related to exhaustion. I finally quit my job, we move out of a chaotic city to a place where I can hear birds singing, and I come down with something stemming from exhaustion. How ironic.
Next week we take Ani (my brother-in-law) to Las Vegas. Yes, we're living the rough life... :-)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment