Monday, June 22, 2009

Please sign to help!

One of Priya's fourth grade parents is trying to rid the NYC school system of styrofoam trays. (Are you surprised they still use styrofoam? I certainly was!)

If you have a moment to help save the environment, and you are are a resident of New York State, please click below and sign the petition. You'll get a screen afterwards that asks about a donation--you can ignore that--you'll see a "your signature has been recorded" line right above it.

Or, if you don't have a minute to save the environment, please spend a minute helping me, as I love helping my sister, who loves helping others. :-)

Sign Petition Here

If you'd like to take a look at the main site, feel free to click here.

And please--pass it along to any other residents of NY State you can get your hands on! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Boo to styrofoam! I signed and I passed it along. Speak with you soon. Lots of Love from NY.
    -Bernadette

    ReplyDelete