All the recent rain has me longing for the weather from a few weeks ago. With one week left before we move, I know one of the things I'll miss most is hanging out in Central Park with our two partners-in-crime. Have you ever stayed there so long that you lost track of time and ended up seeing the cleaning crews that come and kick you out of the Great Lawn? And then, when they go away, the man that comes by in the golf cart and stands there until the few stragglers leave? I have. More than once. And usually it's due to playing cards with Priya and Vinny.
(The pictures are in order from a night a few weeks ago--notice how dark it gets. Ash actually commented that he was having trouble seeing his cards. We told him to suck it up, as he was losing.) :-)



PS- How many of you now have John Travolta's voice in your head singing, "Those suh-huh-mer niiiiiiiii-hiiiiiiights"? Yup, me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment