Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Who said Danny couldn't sing?

For anyone who ever said Danny couldn't sing, I hope you listened to him sing "You Are So Beautiful" as his farewell song. Absolutely incredible.

As for the finale--I'm rooting for Kris. Let's face it--the top four are all going to get albums anyways, but I'd love to see the look on the judges' faces if Kris can pull an upset. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I had to share -- I was avoiding all means of knowing who was eliminated on idol b/c i didn't watch last night (i usually watch the next morning). I didn't check facebook. When the Today Show started a segment, I pounced to the remote to change the channel...and, when i looked at e-mail, i bounce OVER fafarazzi.....but then I saw your e-mail blog subject headline!!

    SO -- I thought Danny made it, therefore Kris didn't.

    I watched anyways, all the while trying to make myself forget that I already knew the outcome.

    But then, Kris made it!! And then, I thought -- WHAT? ADAM DIDN'T MAKE IT?!!

    Obviously, I jumped to conclusions based on your heading, but it made something I thought was going to be totally anti-climactic, into something so exciting this morning!!!

    It was awesome. Thanks Neha.

    PS - only a million votes between them? interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol--I totally forgot that you subscribe to the blog. Glad I could provide some amusement for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete