Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Funny Man.

As we plan for our annual "Albany Crew" trip to the Poconos, we're starting to look at some ski clothing to help stay warm on the slopes. Below is a chain of four emails I received from Ash this morning: (Open the links in a new window if you don't want the blog window to close. Be sure to click on the link in Email #3--so funny.)


Email #1:


From: Ashutosh
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:53 AM
To: Neha
Subject: ski pants

Hi,

Now that we are going skiing and NYC is getting more snow (we may go sledding!) I have found the perfect ski pants for myself.
They are a mere $350 at marmot.com....here is the link (in the email!!) http://marmot.com/products/randonnee_pant?p=72,216,222,202

Please move some cash around so I can purchase them with rush delivery.

Love,
Me

Email #2:

From: Ashutosh
To: Neha
Sent: Tue, January 11, 2011 11:12:11 AM
Subject: Gloves

I also came across some gloves, they are $180...they have a soft fabric near the glove for nose-wiping...how cooooooool is that?
I don't care what you have to do....gimme money!!

Love,
Me

Email #3:

From: Ashutosh
To: Neha
Sent: Tue, January 11, 2011 12:28:02 PM
Subject: RE: Gloves

Dear Neha,

I have changed my mind entirely and would prefer the following item.
It costs $1000, but I think it will be money well spent:
http://marmot.com/products/8000m_suit?p=216,222,72

Love,
Me

Email #4:

From: Ashutosh
To: Neha
Sent: Tue, January 11, 2011 12:37:40 PM
Subject: i just realized

I just realized that if I am going to be wearing that thousand-dollar suit walking may be a slight problem.....here is the solution:
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/snowmobiles/2011/Performance/800-RUSH-PRO-R/Pages/overview.aspx


I so often find myself laughing out loud at my desk--I find him hysterical. :-)

2 comments:

  1. haha! the pants were alright, but the snow suit. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious - I will pitch in for that snowsuit.

    ReplyDelete