Three and a half days of labor. Days. No pain medication. An all-natural childbirth. Ruch, you're my idol. Seriously.
Dear Janani (pronounced JUH-nuh-nee, not Ja-NAA-nee),
Welcome! You're a super lucky girl. Your Dad is amazingly awesome (and we hope he feels better soon!), and your Mom is obviously a superhero. There is no other explanation. And after hearing how wonderful your Mom sounded on the phone, you must be even more fantastic than both of them, which is no easy feat. We can't wait to meet you!
Lots of hugs and kisses,
Mom's best friend whose pain threshold is so low she tears up at a papercut. No joke.
PS- We're super excited for all three of you! :-) We'll be booking tickets to San Diego very soon...
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Neha Masi,
ReplyDeleteThank you! You sound just as sweet as my mom says you are. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that you and Ash Masa will be able to visit me in San Diego soon! I love your blog and can tell that I'm going to have lots of fun with you both.
By the way, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write back to you. Until my fingers get a little longer and I can start doing things like sit up and hold my head up on my own, I have to rely on my mom to do the typing for me. She's a little behind on pretty much everything. But she talks about you all the time and is just as excited as I am to see you soon!
Lots of love,
Janani
I just saw this--how incredible adorable! :-) Miss you guys! Sending lots of love your way!
ReplyDelete