Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Watch the Sing-Off. Seriously.

If you didn't heed our earlier warning and watch this amazing show, you're missing out! I think this show has far more talent than the other reality show competitions, and they are so fun to watch! The season is already half over--I think there are only two or three more episodes. (Note: One is tonight!) So, watch these three clips below to get a taste (they are our favorite groups), and then set your DVR!

If you aren't familiar with acapella, just keep in mind that there are no instruments! I repeat--NO instruments. AT ALL. All music is made with their mouths. Amazing.

Note: These are youtube clips, so my apologies if they stop working!


Committed: This Love



Street Corner Symphony: Hey Soul Sister




On the Rocks: Bad Romance



And one just for fun, because this opener was awesome (it's one of the openers where all the remaining groups perform together). Again, no instruments. Crazy.


See? Awesome, right? Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment