Friday, March 22, 2013

4 Months!

On 3/19 was Sahana's 4 month doctor's appointment!  She weighed 12 pounds and 14 ounces, was a champ through her shots, and wanted a second Roto vaccine drink after she found the first one delicious.  (Same as the two month appointment--this girl loves her food!)

Since we wanted our pediatrician to pierce her ears, we asked for her recommendation on timing and found that her earlobes were officially big enough to be pierced!  She was a champ through that as well--a few minutes of crying, and then big smiles.  I think I felt much more pain than she did. :-)  This photo was taken as soon as we got home--she officially has her first piece of jewelry:


She slept an extra few hours due to the shots, but was her usual smiley self.  I ate a huge cupcake to deal with the pain of having to see her in pain. Six month shots is officially Dad's job. :-)  And what would a birthday be without the white onesie photo... 

1 comment: