Wednesday, December 19, 2012

1 Month Old!


Sahana had a very busy day today!  On her one month birthday, weighing in at approximately 7 pounds, she can't yet speak.  However, if she could, her recollection of today would probably go something like this:

Hello all!



Today rocked!  I stayed up all night last night because I was too excited to sleep.  Mom and Dad weren't too happy, but I think they are getting used to my lack-of-sleep escapades.  Speaking of Mom, today I kept her quite busy.  First I peed and pooped on the changing table while she was changing my diaper.  To be clear, she had already removed the dirty one (that already had a LOT of poop in it), and was in the process of spreading out the clean one.  So I peed on top of it before she could unfold it.  It was awesome.  Though she didn't seem to appreciate it much.

But, then I was all dirty so she had to wash me.  I love being washed.  Very relaxing.  So, when she dried me off, I wanted to do it again.  So I peed.  Again.  On the changing table.  On the new clean waterproof pad Mom had just set out.  I am so smart.

Mom decided not to fully wash me since it was just pee (bummer), but she gave me a quick rinse and a good wipe down and put new clothes on me.  Then it was time to eat!  

When I sensed the meal was coming to an end, I had to come up with another party plan.  I hate burping, and Mom always makes me do it.  So instead I pooped so hard it went all the way up my back.  In my new post-bath clothes Mom had just put on 20 minutes ago.  It was legen--wait for it--dary.  Legendary!  I think she almost lost her mind.  

But, I got an awesome full bath out of it!  Once Mom saw that poop was almost up to my neck, she didn't have a choice.  It look a lot of effort to get it all the way up there--I wanted to make sure this would be a full on bring-out-the-tub kind of bath.  Pure heaven.  Once it was over, I tried hard to pee and poop once she dried me off again, but I couldn't do it.  Next time.

There I was, chillin' in new, dry clothes again, and I figured I needed to have more fun.  So I started farting.  Mom's face was priceless.  Best birthday present ever.  (Well, until Mom & Dad buy me a real present. Those cheapskates.)

PS- Thanks to Aunt Bernadette & Uncle Matt for the awesome birthday month stickers!  I love them!

1 comment: