Maui was amazing. It was fantastic on our honeymoon, but it seems to have gotten even better. Perhaps this text conversation will convey how much we loved it:
Neha (sent to Priya): This place is heaven. We've decided we are not coming back. Please send us money so we can sustain our lifestyle here at the fs. :-)
Priya (sent to Neha): Please send us 2 plane tickets to rescue us from reality. :-)
One day when I have the time and energy I'll post all the details on our Travels blog--how the Maui Coast hotel is a fabulous deal, the Grand Wailea is not worth the money unless you have kids, and the Four Seasons is heaven. Until then, if you plan on heading to Maui (and we highly recommend you do!), call us and we'll tell you all about the Road to Hana (we find it slighly overrated having done the entire thing, but perhaps because we did it after Haleakala), Haleakala Crater (awe-inspiring, our must-do recommendation), and all the fantastic restaurants you should eat at.
Since we're shying away from posting too many pictures on Facebook, feel free to check out a sampling of our pictures at the link below:
Neha's Picasa Album for Maui, Hawai'i
(We took over 900 pictures--I'm not lying when I say that's just a sampling!) :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment