Thursday, August 19, 2010

San Diego!

After all the pleasant reminders I've been getting, I figured I should post something before people send hate mail my way. Oh wait...too late. :-)

I never posted about our trip to San Diego--it was the last trip of our one year in Boston. Both of us had a fantastic time--Ash tapped into his nerdy side, while I got some wonderful girl time.

We hung out with Murph in Laguna...




We took in a Padres game--so cool how you can see the city from inside the stadium, and vice-versa.



We went hiking in Torrey Pines...



And stayed here:



We also went to Coronado Island, La Jolla and Balboa Park. We did the San Diego Zoo last time, so we didn't feel the need to go back again. Ash spent most of his days at the conference that took over the city (even Pinkberry had diabetes pamphlets out!):



While he was learning how to save lives, I was spending every waking moment I could with one of my favorite people:



I'm lucky to have a best friend who clears all her plans for four days so we can soak in as much girl time as possible. The world would be a much better place if everyone had a friend like Rucheeta. :-)

Now stop sending me hate mail, people!!

2 comments: