Monday, August 23, 2010

Digital Postcards

Priya & Vinny are currently taking a short vacation to Seattle & Vancouver. (Note: if you are trying to reach them, email them. Cell phones in Canada = mucho dinero.)

I remember when we were growing up, we always used to send postcards from wherever we visited. Often they would arrive after we returned, but it was fun nonetheless.

I opened my email this afternoon, and had an email that said "Greetings from the Space Needle!" I clicked on it, and it said "Your friends are having a great time at the icon of Seattle! Click here to see their photo!"

When I clicked, I saw this:

Virtual postcards are so cool. (Side note--Priya, this is what you get for complaining about my lack of blog posts. Ha!) :-)

Hope you two are having a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously!? This is not blog worthy - I need administrative privileges. ASAP.

    ReplyDelete