Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Makes me smile.

Have you ever kept an email just because it makes you smile? That's the case with this one, so I figured it was worth posting. To set the stage, Ash and I were already in Jamaica, and Priya and Vinny were on their way to meet us--I absolutely love the sarcasm, the "mon," and the fact that he called himself "vinster."

Date: March 27, 2010
Subject: We are above florida

hi sister-in-law,
flight was delayed 1 hr from atl. but now we are up in the air and on our way.
how is he emailing you ask? check out airtran.com where you can learn all about our inflight gogo wifi, as well as other great perks- like our lack of ability to check passengers in or to check-list all systems before boarding.
See you soon, mon
vinster


We love you Vinny. You are awesome. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment