First- I HATE that shows go over their specified time slot when they must know millions of people use their DVR, and will therefore miss the end.
Second- My Gordon Ramsey obsession finally paid off, as recording Hell's Kitchen meant my DVR caught the end of American Idol's wildcard show.
If you missed it, you can catch the surprise ending here. (I don't know how long the link will last, as it's an external blog, not AI's official site.)
I'm excited to see how Anoop does in the competition. In some ways, he reminds me of a lot of the indian boys I grew up with. (Something about his preppy clothes and calm nature. I can't place my finger on what exactly the similarity is. However, his hair is like an indian boy trademark.) Aside from what he'll sing, how he'll act and how well he'll do, I won't lie--I really want to see what the AI stylists do with him.
I'll be watching on Tuesday...and you never know...I might even vote. :-)
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment