Now, snicker all you want, but you know you watch it. And you know it would secretly be super fun to play. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but it looks like you choose your top three as your fantasy team, and then get points when they have the best performance of the night, etc. The scoring is actually kind of funny, and will be fun to follow. Examples are below:
Paula or Kara stand up: +2 points
Randy says "Yeah Dawg" to your performance: +2 points
Compared to karaoke: -2 points
See? It could be fun! You can change your team as the competition goes on, but you do lose 7 points when someone from your team is eliminated.
To save you from the public embarrassment of admitting you love AI, I've set up a private group called "AI Fantasy Game." To play along in my group, click on my fancy widget below: (And you better not copy my three picks...)
I believe it'll then send me an email that I'll have to confirm, and you'll be good to go! Join in--it'll be fun!
(And yes, I realized I was writing about TV so much I had to add it as a label. I know, I'm pathetic.)
No comments:
Post a Comment