Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office
Bright Lights, Big Ass: A Self-Indulgent, Surly, Ex-Sorority Girl's Guide to Why it Often Sucks in the City, or Who are These Idiots and Why Do They All Live Next Door to Me?
Such a Pretty Fat: One Narcissist's Quest To Discover if Her Life Makes Her Ass LookBig, Or Why Pie is Not The Answer
So why do I bring up Jen Lancaster? Aside from the fact that I think her books are fantastic, I find her blog to be even funnier. (If you find her blog amusing, you'll probably enjoy her books!) I thought I'd pass it along, as everyone can use a bit of humor on a Monday. Click here: Jen Lancaster's Blog- Jennsylvania. Enjoy!
you are so right about her!! so freaking funny.
ReplyDelete