Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Got Milk?

Our best guess to what Sahana was thinking...

Hey--I just woke up.  Where is my milk?


These idiots stick me in my swing and try to "pacify"" me with a pacifier. I wonder what it will take to get some real milk...


Please, anyone out there?  Milk please!  I'm thirsty!  Read my shirt!  I spit out my pacifier--let's give me a bottle instead!


No no, not an EMPTY bottle!  Maybe if I make my cute face someone out there will fill my bottle.  Please?  I'm holding an empty bottle and wearing a shirt stating "got milk?"  (If you don't speak hindi, I've even translated for you.)  How much more obvious can I get??


This is UNBELIEVEABLE!!  Grrrrrrrrr! Put me back in my rocker!


Here is what I think of all of you!


PS- Thanks for the awesome onesie Mausi & Mausaji!  Too bad no one listens to me!

1 comment:

  1. I literally just laughed out loud when I got to the last picture. Love you all! xo

    ReplyDelete