Monday, July 9, 2012

New Droid!

Not since the StarTac days of the late 1990s has Neha been this tech savvy!! She recently got the new Samsung Galaxy SIII...the hottest new device on the market. Why is this news big? Because Neha was using a flip phone until ....get ready....May of 2011!! That's right...and even when she started using a smartphone it was my old Droid Incredible. Before that...she had her flip phone for FIVE years! 
Sweetheart, I hope you love your new phone and enjoy it....just remember...smartphones usually don't have a five-year life ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I still don't get what all the smartphone hype was about. My flip phone made calls and lasted longer than any of these "smart" phones... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true that smartphones don't have a life of 5 years, but they also tend to last longer than 6 months. If someone could please convey that message to my husband (who is already looking into the iPhone 5 after getting the Samsung 2 months ago), I'd greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete