Thursday, September 17, 2009

Glee

Has anyone seen this new show? (Wednesday nights on Fox.) I personally love it. It makes me feel like I'm watching a musical, but I know all the songs! :-) (The TV show is a musical, but uses a mix of popular hits and showtunes.) It's almost like a bollywood film, except this time the actors and actresses actually sing the songs they are lip-syncing! Quite talented, if you ask me. (Apparently the casting director spent three months watching Broadway shows, and pulled a bunch of people from there.) The singing is super fun to watch, and the story is quite entertaining with a number of storylines. If you've never seen it, it's a great show! Josh Groban even guest starred! I've placed two clips below--the first is the end of the pilot episode. I love the song. (Doesn't everyone?) Makes me miss Bobby Belfry, though. :-( From Episode 1:



The second clip is where you get more of the Bollywood feel. Middle of nowhere, burst into song, and everyone knows the dance moves! :-) From Episode 3:



Okay, I lied. Three clips. Because I love this one. Seems like everytime a new episode airs, you find out that another person in the cast can sing! (Apparently the Glee club teacher is one of the Broadway recruits.) :-) From Episode 2:



In case you want to catch up, you can see the first three episodes on hulu. (These clips are actually full episodes bookmarked at spots, so you might be able to watch them from here if you rewind the clip all the way. The first clip is the first episode, the third clip is the second episode, and the middle clip is the third episode.) It's on Wednesday nights! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment