Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Book Recommendation (that I haven't read)


I love Michael J. Fox. Somewhere between Family Ties and Spin City, he found his way into my heart. If you haven't read his first book, Lucky Man: A Memoir, you are missing out. (Apparently I'm not the only one who loved it--it has fantastic ratings on Amazon.) I read it years ago on a camper trip (yes, it was that long ago) and was struck by how well this actor could write. Not only was the book funny and insightful, I found myself completely overwhelmed by his story. For some perspective, his first book came out after he announced he had Parkinson's--his book titles convey all you need to know about his outlook on life. I'm super excited he came out with another book--I can't wait until it's available in paperback. (If you don't know, I don't like reading hardcover books. They don't bend the right way, they are too heavy to carry around, and it's just not the same...) However, if you're the hardcover type of person, I'd run out and buy it!

1 comment: