One more thing--notice the cute little widget on the bottom left? You will now be able to keep track of what book I'm currently reading! Though I must admit, it took some fancy manuevering on my part, as LibraryThing does not actually have that capability.
Please pardon this brief interruption for an short infomercial...
(Infomercial: Have you ever gotten a book, then realized after reading the beginning that you've already read it? I definitely have. LibraryThing makes sure that will never happen again! You can keep track of all the books you've read, when you read them, and it's free up to 200 books! After that, a lifetime membership is only $25! It also provides you with cool things such as author and tag clouds, as well as fancy blog widgets. It will give you recommendations on what you might like based on what you've read, and you can link to your friends to see what they have read as well. It's fun! Check it out at www.librarything.com. It's free!)
We now return to our regularly scheduled blog entry...
So, I had to create it myself with a "tag" option, but I still can't get rid of the "recent books from my library" text. So it goes--I still love the widget! (Is that the right term? Widget? Whatever...that cute thing at the bottom.)
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment